Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

An awesome follow-up to Love Hina

... if it weren't for a few minor letdowns.

The graphics for this are top notch, there are several noticable improvements from LH. The main improvement which I liked was the fact that the characters actually "spoke" instead of being just a static face. The design of the character select menu is also good, and I also love the new map feature.

I like the new soundtrack, and the humour which has become commonplace with your works is present. I even noticed a few quotes from I Own Time there, which was quite witty.

So, all's good and wel, this is a definate improvement on Love Hina... Apart from the fact that it freezes as soon as I reach a certain point with Forte, when she says "Have you been earning money on this base?". This is probably a minor bug, but lets the game down severely.

Sky Marauder Sky Marauder

So good!

Now this was excellent. The graphics were nice and bright, the sounds were good, I liked the coin collection system, and I loved the way the screen rumbled when I got hit. This is such a good game packaged into such a deceivingly small file. The gameplay is possibly a bit linear, but still this is excellent. I shall not be surprised if this makes tomorrow's top 5.

Well done.

wvaldez responds:

I spent a lot of time on the graphics alone!

Cartoon Quiz Cartoon Quiz

very nice

Graphics are sweet. Just lacking in a few things though - no sound, questions are the same and there's no lifelines. Very nice start though.

Bomb BinGanistan Bomb BinGanistan

How could this score so low?!

This is probably the biggest injustice I have ever seen on Newgrounds. Though this isn't the best game out there, I've seen absolute crap with higher scores than this.

I loved this game. It's funny, it's quirky, the sound effects are decent and it's good fun. The only downside I think is that it can get a bit repetitive and it's pretty much short-lived.

This deserves to be rated much higher. This game does not deserve to be lost from the portal, and many think the same.

Hold your head high and proud. You are great no matter what your score reflects.

Sticklympics Sticklympics

Not bad

I was expecting another boring stick game looking at the title, but his has proven to be surprisingly addictive. The graphics may be something to work on in the future, but overall this is pretty god so far. Keep it up!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Unbelievably Brilliant

Thisis probably the best dating sim out there. You've managed to capture all the humour of the Love Hina series and squash it all into this game. And as mentioned before, you keep it interesting without having to stoop down to using Hentai.

The graphics are brilliant, the gameplay is brilliant, and you've introduced me to the brilliant music of The Superjesus. The various Easter Eggs in the game are also funny, and it's good to see some links to Eva4.

There's just one thing nagging me, and that's the glitch at the end of the Mitsume puzzle which causes the game to freeze on a blank screen for those using the standalone Flash Player.

Still, what a brilliant effort! Probably the best flash I've ever seen here. Nice one.